- I can’t find your on-line shopping page. How do I place an order?
- We do not have an actual shopping cart for several reasons. The most important reason
is that, while most of the items on this site are in stock and ready to ship, some have to be manufactured specific to your
bike (i.e., cables, shocks, or spokes) and may not be “on the shelf”. So, in answer to your
question, you can either phone, fax, or email your order along with your shipping/billing info.
just received my parts and the price on one of the items is different than it shows on your website.
- Due to major increases in material, fuel, and the exchange rate, absorbing incremental
cost increases is now impossible. We hope to hold the current pricing as long as possible. Sometimes, we are unable to update
the website’s pricing as quickly as we should. Please be aware that prices
are subject to change without notice. We will do everything we can to ensure the best
price for the parts you need.
- Yes, we do! We can ship via UPS or U.S. Postal Service. Please call for quotes on international shipping charges. Most of our customers outside of
the US and Canada prefer the US Postal Service’s Express Mail Int’l; you can expect delivery within 5 days to
most countries and is both insurable and trackable. Other methods are available.
- I'm outside the US. How can I pay for my order?
- We offer
paypal services to our international customers. Or, you can phone, fax, or email your order with your credit card information.